Compare FDM Group vs Zonal BETASee how working at FDM Group vs. Zonal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FDM Group vs. Zonal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FDM Group scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Zonal scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Blue chip companies" was the most mentioned Pro at FDM Group.
- "Nice people" was the most mentioned Pro at Zonal.
- "Account managers" was the most mentioned Con at FDM Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Zonal.
I have been working at FDM Group full-time
- Prestigious clients - Intensive training - Clients from variety of industries - Great trainers with a lot of experience
- Business needs are sometimes put before the consultant's - The business model does not fit consultants who have been with FDM longer than 3 years
I have been working at Zonal full-time for more than 3 years
Most of the staff are genuine please to work with. Delievery managers are generally great people to work under as most encourage good working practises, personal development and support their teams.
Development side of the business is segregated to the rest of the business. Whilst dev teams implement agile like practises, pressure from sales and senior management can be counter intutive.... Common to deal with negative / skepitcal individuals which can be infectious, like in many organisations.
Advice to Management
Continue to improve flow of communication. More transparency in decisions.