Compare Facebook vs Wise BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Wise compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Wise. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Wise scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Wise.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Autonomous teams" was the most mentioned Con at Wise.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than 3 years
Get to solve some of the world's hardest engineering problems, some of the best coworkers you will ever meet, perks and benefits that are unmatched anywhere else
I can't think of any cons lol I love working for FB
I have been working at Wise full-time for more than 3 years
I always say TransferWise is like a new company every 6 months - we’re scaling so fast. That means new projects, challenges and development opportunities all the time. Despite the chaotic nature of... this your learning will be continued and rapid and if you want to get stuck in it’s a great place to build your career and take steps up the ladder much faster than in a lot of companies. You’re trusted. If you can explain the rationale behind your vision, you can back it up with data and also reflect if you fail - TransferWise will trust and support you to build things how you see fit.
Growing at scale is tiring. Things need to be built from scratch. Many of the tools you’d have had at your finger tips in previous people team roles need building. You can’t tell people to help you... or do what you want them to do, they have to buy in. Although all the above can be seen as pros - you know anything you build has to be meaningful and prove impact and you can shape it how you want - plus it will feel easy anywhere else.