Compare Facebook vs i2i Events BETASee how working at Facebook vs. i2i Events compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. i2i Events. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at i2i Events.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at i2i Events.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than 3 years
Get to solve some of the world's hardest engineering problems, some of the best coworkers you will ever meet, perks and benefits that are unmatched anywhere else
I can't think of any cons lol I love working for FB
I worked at i2i Events
I had a fantastic time at i2i, I was given all the support that I needed when starting out but was quickly allowed to take control of my own work. Everyone was lovely and supportive regardless of... which event they worked on. This carried through to the social aspects where HR and the social committee were very active and encouraged socialising throughout the whole company.
The only downside to this internship is the low pay. Whilst it is good that it is paid at all it is barely a livable wage in London so you may need some of your own money saved to support you during... these three months. However, the low pay should not put you off of applying here as the company makes up for it in many other ways.