Compare FactSet vs InterSystems BETASee how working at FactSet vs. InterSystems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FactSet vs. InterSystems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- InterSystems scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- FactSet had 366 more reviews than InterSystems that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at FactSet.
- "Dress code" was the most mentioned Con at InterSystems.
I have been working at FactSet full-time
FactSet offers very exciting technologies to clients, and offers invaluable experience in a client-facing role. If you’ve just begun a career, I can imagine no better place to receive support in the... financial industry. Great training program, you will basically be getting paid for the first 6 months to learn to communicate effectively and gain industry knowledge. Even though I’m in consulting, I recently had the chance to develop an application with some of FactSet’s APIs in the API-Athon. I felt encouraged to push myself in a positive way. Work life balance is encouraged
There can be a stigma attached to decisions made by management, but this has improved because management have listened to feedback. Management have less tools to retain valuable employees which can... be a shame, as it has meant that competition were able to poach more successfully.
Advice to Management
No advice, they’re doing great