Compare Faronics Corporation vs LGM Financial Services BETASee how working at Faronics Corporation vs. LGM Financial Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Faronics Corporation vs. LGM Financial Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LGM Financial Services scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Lgm" was the most mentioned Pro at LGM Financial Services.
- "Lgm" was the most mentioned Con at LGM Financial Services.
I worked at Faronics Corporation full-time for more than a year
- Opportunities to meet a lot of new people as there is a good amount of travel involved for certain positions.
- They are not competitive when it comes to salary/benefits - Unrealistic expectations - They won't pay you for overtime and expect you to travel for work on weekends with no compensation -... Outdated policies - Overpriced products - No proper communication channel between the different teams - Lying to customers/partners to cover up a undeveloped product - Management have no clue how to run a company of this size, most of them are puppets following 1 person's ridiculous ideology Honestly working here should only be considered as a stepping stone for people to get a few months experience and find a proper job.
Advice to Management
Consider a career change.
I worked at LGM Financial Services full-time for more than a year
Leadership was awesome and took care of its employees. The team was super inclusive and bright. Generally speaking the environment at LGM was awesome.
The insurance industry can only get so exciting.
Advice to Management
Continue to take care of your employees, and continue to make the work environment an awesome place to work at.