Compare Financial Ombudsman Service vs Nacro BETASee how working at Financial Ombudsman Service vs. Nacro compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Financial Ombudsman Service vs. Nacro. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Financial Ombudsman Service scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Nacro scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Financial Ombudsman Service.
- "Make a difference" was the most mentioned Pro at Nacro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Financial Ombudsman Service.
- "Charity" was the most mentioned Con at Nacro.
I have been working at Financial Ombudsman Service full-time
Very flexible, especially during the lockdown period. They’ve been very supportive and allowed you to work around childcare needs. Benefits are great, especially the pension.
As other reviews have said, workload can be high. If you’re organised it’s manageable, but if not you could be overwhelmed.