Compare First Central vs Towergate Insurance BETASee how working at First Central vs. Towergate Insurance compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at First Central vs. Towergate Insurance. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- First Central scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Leadership team" was the most mentioned Pro at First Central.
- "Towergate" was the most mentioned Pro at Towergate Insurance.
- "Haywards heath" was the most mentioned Con at First Central.
- "Towergate" was the most mentioned Con at Towergate Insurance.
I have been working at First Central full-time for less than a year
Very friendly from the outset, strong Learning and Development team with a focus on welcoming the new starters. I enjoyed the fact we are made to feel welcome and part of the team within the first... day. The training is extremely thorough, and questions are encouraged. First week had lots of time to get to know people, meet with management, invited straight away to the anniversary event and double checked to make sure we got the invites. Genuinely a very friendly place, actively encouraging friendliness to everyone including colleagues, customers, and third parties. There is zero blame culture which is extremely refreshing. The work life balance is good. We have some colleagues who need to start late or have a non working day due to family commitments. Due to COVID we are all working from home, and everyone is very understanding if we need to answer the door, sort out the kids or see to barking dogs. It's really reassuring this has been taken into consideration.
It's only been my first week, and so far haven't come across any cons. Will update this review in the future if this comes about, as it's important to give a balanced feel. At present, happy to say... no cons.
Advice to Management
No directions from me. The friendly feel really suits me, and I'm glad the learning and development is heavily focused on - it really stands out. Keep it up!