Compare First Data vs Checkout.com BETASee how working at First Data vs. Checkout.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at First Data vs. Checkout.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Checkout.com scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at First Data.
- "Checkout" was the most mentioned Pro at Checkout.com.
- "401k match" was the most mentioned Con at First Data.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Checkout.com.
I have been working at Checkout.com full-time for less than a year
In two days' time, I will have completed my first year at Checkout.com and this is what I have to say... I wish never to have a reason to leave Checkout.com. I absolutely love it here. It' the... people who make it so enjoyable. I joined in July last year and it has been amazing to watch it grow from around 300 people to >700 to date. It's been exciting, challenging, and rewarding. Strong working relationships made with people in other teams and departments you'd not normally be able to do in most companies. I've never been a part of such a sociable and culturally diverse company before and one that recognizes you for the value you add, no matter how big or small. Supportive management and growth opportunities in your career. I feel like I've finally landed on my feet here and my career is on track. I don't believe anyone who has a bad thing to say about Checkout.com. Checkout.com is going places, so don't miss the boat if you are thinking about applying!
Nothing that I can think of. But my advice is; If you can't hack 'fast-paced' it might not be for you.