Compare Fishbowl Marketing vs WeddingWire BETASee how working at Fishbowl Marketing vs. WeddingWire compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fishbowl Marketing vs. WeddingWire. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- WeddingWire scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Bagels on friday" was the most mentioned Pro at Fishbowl Marketing.
- "Unlimited pto" was the most mentioned Pro at WeddingWire.
- "New ceo" was the most mentioned Con at Fishbowl Marketing.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at WeddingWire.
I worked at Fishbowl Marketing full-time
All the silly freedoms that comes with being in a small startup. Also - fantastic work/life balance
The company exists simply due to the quality of the services team and the relationships they have wit clients. The product itself is about 10 years outdated -new management came in, laid off a bunch... of people, made some acquisitions and is trying to thread together a product that will be 'groundbreaking.' No one has seen it, no one knows how it works, it was expensive to build, and the price tag is too expensive for clients. Meanwhile, the people who are holding everything together (client facing teams) feel flustered and with low morale, as they don't know what their future looks like.
Advice to Management
Focus on transparency and morale.