Compare FleishmanHillard vs Weber Shandwick BETASee how working at FleishmanHillard vs. Weber Shandwick compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FleishmanHillard vs. Weber Shandwick. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FleishmanHillard scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Weber Shandwick scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Weber Shandwick had 14 more reviews than FleishmanHillard that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- Weber Shandwick had 21 more reviews than FleishmanHillard that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Weber Shandwick had 18 more reviews than FleishmanHillard that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Weber Shandwick full-time for more than 3 years
London leadership, global network that really works well together, constantly striving for improvement.
Not everyone likes change and it's been tricky in the past to navigate but the future looks really positive.
Advice to Management
Keep up the clarity and consistency of communications.