Compare Flight Centre Travel Group vs Intrepid Travel BETASee how working at Flight Centre Travel Group vs. Intrepid Travel compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Flight Centre Travel Group vs. Intrepid Travel. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Flight Centre Travel Group scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Intrepid Travel scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Travel perks" was the most mentioned Pro at Flight Centre Travel Group.
- "Free trip" was the most mentioned Pro at Intrepid Travel.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Flight Centre Travel Group.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Intrepid Travel.
I worked at Flight Centre Travel Group full-time
Support for new staff, achievable commission
Industry took a hard hit due to covid
I have been working at Intrepid Travel full-time
As a global company there are plenty of opportunities to learn and work with people from all areas of the business The people are hardworking and they are incredibly passionate about what they... do Lots of opportunity to learn more about how the business works, shadowing and working with other Opportunities to travel A fun atmosphere with lots going on inside and out of the office Responsible office – paperless invoicing, reduction of plastic waste Modern working space Great location
Working in travel the salary is lower than other industries January is a busy time of year so holiday is unlikely to be signed off during this time