Compare Ford Motor Company vs Amazon BETASee how working at Ford Motor Company vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ford Motor Company vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ford Motor Company scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Amazon scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 1,706 more reviews than Ford Motor Company that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Amazon had 1,810 more reviews than Ford Motor Company that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Ford Motor Company full-time for more than 3 years
Expertise in designing and reviewing test cases/test scripts.
Establishing and evolving formal QA practices and processes. Experience in automating the web application using Selenium Web driver with Java, Cucumber, Maven and TestN. Defining quality standards... and metrics for the current project/product. Working with all stakeholders to ensure that the quality metrics is reviewed, closed and agreed upon. Writing acceptance criteria as a team and testing new features against the requirements. Raising defects and retesting the features. Supporting the team in meeting their sprint commitments and ensuring that impediments are escalated and bugs are followed through to completion.