Compare Ford Motor Company vs Ford Motor Company (UK) BETASee how working at Ford Motor Company vs. Ford Motor Company (UK) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ford Motor Company vs. Ford Motor Company (UK). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ford Motor Company scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Ford Motor Company (UK) scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Ford Motor Company had 290 more reviews than Ford Motor Company (UK) that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Ford Motor Company.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Ford Motor Company (UK).
I worked at Ford Motor Company for more than a year
The people are really great and that is what has made me stay so long.
Lots of management layers and in general are slow to change or adopt new mindset.
Advice to Management
Please listen to your contract & agency SMEs.
I have been working at Ford Motor Company (UK) full-time for more than 5 years
Good job security and management that cares about it's people. Good training and personal development opportunities and opportunities for lateral moves.
Pay could be higher. Limited options for career advancement in technical role rather than management.