Compare Ford Motor Company vs General Motors (GM) BETASee how working at Ford Motor Company vs. General Motors (GM) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ford Motor Company vs. General Motors (GM). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ford Motor Company scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- General Motors (GM) scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- General Motors (GM) had 85 more reviews than Ford Motor Company that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Ford Motor Company had 54 more reviews than General Motors (GM) that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- General Motors (GM) had 52 more reviews than Ford Motor Company that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Ford Motor Company full-time
Supportive field manager, good back up and someone always on the end of a phone.
Stock availability has been thin since the end of 2020, driven by campaigns targets that are not fairly administered
Advice to Management
Good company, get some hard salesmen under your belt, target driven.