Compare Foreign and Commonwealth Office vs HM Treasury BETASee how working at Foreign and Commonwealth Office vs. HM Treasury compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Foreign and Commonwealth Office vs. HM Treasury. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- HM Treasury scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office had 35 more reviews than HM Treasury that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Locally engaged staff" was the most mentioned Con at Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- "Private sector" was the most mentioned Con at HM Treasury.
I have been working at Foreign and Commonwealth Office full-time
People, travel, issues, location, interesting
There aren’t many but public sector pay
I worked at HM Treasury full-time for less than a year
- People are supportive - Interesting and varied work - Very good work/life balance
- None, all very positive