Compare Foreign and Commonwealth Office vs Red Clay Consulting BETASee how working at Foreign and Commonwealth Office vs. Red Clay Consulting compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Foreign and Commonwealth Office vs. Red Clay Consulting. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Red Clay Consulting scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Red Clay Consulting.
- "Locally engaged staff" was the most mentioned Con at Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Red Clay Consulting.
I have been working at Foreign and Commonwealth Office full-time
People, travel, issues, location, interesting
There aren’t many but public sector pay
I have been working at Red Clay Consulting full-time for more than 3 years
Red Clay is an amazing place to work. Red Clay attracts top talent, provides excellent training and a culture to thrive in. It is a great company that finds fun ways for employees to celebrate... personal and professional achievements. We are transparent and diverse. The owners of the company are highly visible and accessible.
No cons. Great place to work.