Compare Four Communications vs Kantar Worldpanel BETASee how working at Four Communications vs. Kantar Worldpanel compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Four Communications vs. Kantar Worldpanel. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Four Communications scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Kantar Worldpanel scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Friday bar" was the most mentioned Pro at Four Communications.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Kantar Worldpanel.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Four Communications.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Kantar Worldpanel.
I have been working at Kantar Worldpanel full-time
The culture is really strong. People are trusted and encouraged to develop. Our offer, the service and the insights we deliver to our clients is also really good.
Some people don't like the location but it suits me!
Advice to Management