Compare Four Seasons Health Care vs Colonial Management Group BETASee how working at Four Seasons Health Care vs. Colonial Management Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Four Seasons Health Care vs. Colonial Management Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Four Seasons Health Care scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Staff are friendly" was the most mentioned Pro at Four Seasons Health Care.
- "Program director" was the most mentioned Pro at Colonial Management Group.
- "Carers" was the most mentioned Con at Four Seasons Health Care.
- "Counselors" was the most mentioned Con at Colonial Management Group.
I have been working at Colonial Management Group full-time
- The company is a small team, but has to cover a lot of advanced technology. - You will wear a lot of hats and learn a lot about a variety of IT systems and set up. - Room to grow for those who... are dedicated.
- Growing pains as the company expands and starts new platforms. - You have to think on your feet and learn as you go.
Advice to Management
John Steinbrun is no longer CEO of the company.