Compare Fujitsu vs Asurion BETASee how working at Fujitsu vs. Asurion compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fujitsu vs. Asurion. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fujitsu scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Asurion scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Fujitsu.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Asurion.
- Asurion had 34 more reviews than Fujitsu that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Fujitsu full-time for more than a year
Fantastic Pension scheme: You put in 5% they bump it up to 15% Great opportunity for progression and self improvement Fantastic outreach to local communities Very flexible with working from home... and working around every day life
Office building needs updating, for a tech company it does not feel very modern
I worked at Asurion full-time for more than 3 years
Good compensation, the people working there are really open and friendly. There are also good oportunitis to promote. Training Promotions
There is nothing I can say here
Advice to Management