Compare Fujitsu vs NPower BETASee how working at Fujitsu vs. NPower compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fujitsu vs. NPower. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fujitsu scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- NPower scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Fujitsu.
- "Young adults" was the most mentioned Pro at NPower.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Fujitsu.
- "No training" was the most mentioned Con at NPower.
I worked at Fujitsu for less than a year
Consistent hours, with forewarning If you go over on time, and it was unavigable they refund the hours to you. Various events going on Cafeteria, generally good food People are human there, it's... friendly. Incredibly LGBT welcoming. The best I've had. Great training scheme. Like a month long. Very accommodating to people with physical problems. Support chairs etc.
Training scheme takes a long time, but you crave being on the desk by then. Slow days are Incredibly slow. Hotdesk environment unless management.
Advice to Management
Management was pretty good all things considered. Perhaps, be patient about call times being longer than the average person for those who are new.