Compare Fujitsu vs Tech Mahindra BETASee how working at Fujitsu vs. Tech Mahindra compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fujitsu vs. Tech Mahindra. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fujitsu scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Tech Mahindra scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Fujitsu.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Tech Mahindra.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Fujitsu.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at Tech Mahindra.
I have been working at Fujitsu full-time for more than 3 years
Fujitsu have done an excellent job of caring for their employees during Fujitsu during Covid-19. The vast majority of people at Fujitsu are absolutely lovely and this is one of the main reasons I... like working for them. You can achieve a good work life balance, and the pay is usually fair. The culture is excellent and Fujitsu truly believe in making the tech industry more sustainable and more accessible for less advantaged groups.
General approach is a little less forward-thinking or "edgy" than other competitors in the tech space such as Apple, HP etc. But this is balanced out by their solid and reliable nature. There is a... tendency for it to feel like the majority of employees to be old white men, but this is definitely changing.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in junior, female, LGBTQ+, and BAME talent to continue making Fujitsu a more diverse and enjoyable place to work.