Compare Fujitsu vs Technology Services Group UK BETASee how working at Fujitsu vs. Technology Services Group UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fujitsu vs. Technology Services Group UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fujitsu scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Technology Services Group UK scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Fujitsu.
- "Smt" was the most mentioned Pro at Technology Services Group UK.
- Fujitsu had 56 more reviews than Technology Services Group UK that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I worked at Fujitsu full-time for more than a year
Fantastic Pension scheme: You put in 5% they bump it up to 15% Great opportunity for progression and self improvement Fantastic outreach to local communities Very flexible with working from home... and working around every day life
Office building needs updating, for a tech company it does not feel very modern
I have been working at Technology Services Group UK full-time
Challenging and always busy. Surrounded by a great team.
Lot of positive changes for the better which could cause employees to be unsettled