Compare GDS Group vs National Debt Relief BETASee how working at GDS Group vs. National Debt Relief compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GDS Group vs. National Debt Relief. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- National Debt Relief scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at GDS Group.
- "Ndr" was the most mentioned Pro at National Debt Relief.
- "Boiler room" was the most mentioned Con at GDS Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at National Debt Relief.
I have been working at GDS Group full-time
The business has a very good Senior Leadership team, who lead from the front. The culture of the business is a good mix of being a driven sales environment but with support and a family feel. It's a... constantly growing organisation and seems to be always striving to improve. As an employee this is a great, as there are new initiatives, incentives and training opportunities introduced throughout the year to take advantage of.
It's a fast moving business so it keeps you on your toe's, and you have to be quite adaptable at times, however you learn a lot, and being part of a growing business gives you more opportunities for... progression and development in your role.
I have been working at National Debt Relief full-time for more than 5 years
NDR provides a great culture where you have plenty of support from managers, good pay, good benefits, and the opportunity to help people
no cons at the moment