Compare GE vs Deloitte BETASee how working at GE vs. Deloitte compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GE vs. Deloitte. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GE scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Deloitte scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Deloitte had 834 more reviews than GE that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at GE.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
I worked at GE for more than a year
Hands on experience in trending technologies, WFH, Gym, Cafe, subsidised food, badminton and tennis courts, free car parking
Nothing in particular. Highly demanding and you know it even before you accept the offer.
I worked at Deloitte full-time for more than 8 years
Good training Pick up a broad set of business management skills
Hard to remain client delivery focused as you get more senior; lots of focus on sales at and beyond senior manager