Compare GE vs IBM BETASee how working at GE vs. IBM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GE vs. IBM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GE scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- IBM scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at GE.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at GE.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 10 years
We have a Wellbeing Facility with sleep rooms, sensory room, mindfulness and soundproof booth, reading areas and a massage chair. We have 100 acres of beautiful countryside which is inspiring,... beautiful and helps us socialise. Our people are great. Willing to help each other out, support new joiners, take their share of the load and help you learn. Our technology underpins the world's operational systems and our ethics are all about tech that does good.
The company can feel US Centric as a whole, however in the UK Labs we have our own identity.