Compare GE vs Northrop Grumman BETASee how working at GE vs. Northrop Grumman compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GE vs. Northrop Grumman. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GE scored higher in 3 areas: Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Northrop Grumman scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at GE.
- "9 80 schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Northrop Grumman.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at GE.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Northrop Grumman.
I have been working at Northrop Grumman
Flat structure No bureaucracy Plenty of training opportunities and continual development Bleeding edge ways of working Great colleagues Competitive salary for the most part
Still trying to figure out a number of kinks associated with rapid growth
Advice to Management
Look at your bottlenecks and solve them