Compare GEICO vs American Family Insurance BETASee how working at GEICO vs. American Family Insurance compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GEICO vs. American Family Insurance. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GEICO scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- American Family Insurance scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- GEICO had 392 more reviews than American Family Insurance that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at GEICO.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at American Family Insurance.
I have been working at American Family Insurance full-time for more than 5 years
Commitment to employees, communities, and customers. Very flexible and family-focused, fantastic benefits. Transformation to being agile and innovative.
Some legacy mindsets being overcome, which come along with any company of similar age