Compare GSMA vs O2 BETASee how O2 vs. GSMA compare on employee ratings, job openings, CEO approval, business outlook and more.
What Employees Say
I worked at GSMA for more than a year
- Good travel opportunities - Collaborative team - Nice office and environment - Good pay and perks
- Free bacon sandwiches are only on a Friday!
Advice to Management
- Carry on doing what you are doing.
I have been working at O2 full-time for more than a year
- O2 invest a lot of time and money into developing their people - Relationships are built on trust which gives you a lot of freedom as an employee - High levels of flexibility allow you to have a... great work/life balance - Strong focus on keeping employee engagement and morale high - Great benefits and bonus packages
- Processes can sometimes take a long time to be put through/complete due to multiple levels of approval