Compare Gallagher vs Progressive Insurance BETASee how working at Gallagher vs. Progressive Insurance compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Gallagher vs. Progressive Insurance. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Gallagher scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Progressive Insurance scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Progressive Insurance had 150 more reviews than Gallagher that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Progressive Insurance had 156 more reviews than Gallagher that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Gallagher full-time
- Cares about its employees and their wellbeing - Inclusive place to work - Company values and culture are important and referenced often - Work/life balance is encouraged
I don't have any at this time
I have been working at Progressive Insurance full-time for more than a year
Flexible hours, work from home, gainshare bonus, internal promotions, amazing company culture -lots of potential for growth if you're patient
can be tough if you are not good at time management, also need to be patient with customers, - this job is not for everyone but it is very rewarding if you are able to handle the workload
Advice to Management
-I can't think of any from the top, honestly, this is one of the best companies I've worked for