Compare Genentech vs Bayer BETASee how working at Genentech vs. Bayer compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Genentech vs. Bayer. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Genentech scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bayer scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Genentech.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Bayer.
- Genentech had 66 more reviews than Bayer that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Genentech and Bayer both have 71 total submitted reviews for "Decision making".
I worked at Bayer full-time for more than 3 years
I joined in a junior role and due to the support of management managed to progress my career through three promotions in three years whilst there. The culture is great and you feel like you are... making a difference.
My only con is sometimes communication could feel slow on bug announcements however understand that the communication could be delayed from global hence the delay