Compare General Atomics vs NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory BETASee how working at General Atomics vs. NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at General Atomics vs. NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "9 80 work" was the most mentioned Pro at General Atomics.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- "Military" was the most mentioned Con at General Atomics.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
I have been working at General Atomics
Company provides an excellent compensation package including 401k and company funded pension.. team oriented environment. Working at GA felt like I was part of something very important
Excessive travel has strained work/life balance
I worked at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory part-time
Captivating work, great people, great environment, and job security.
Slow and steady advancement in business division.