Compare General Atomics vs SAIC BETASee how working at General Atomics vs. SAIC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at General Atomics vs. SAIC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- General Atomics scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- SAIC scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "9 80 work" was the most mentioned Pro at General Atomics.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at SAIC.
- SAIC had 19 more reviews than General Atomics that mentioned "Military" as a Con.
- SAIC had 38 more reviews than General Atomics that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at General Atomics
Company provides an excellent compensation package including 401k and company funded pension.. team oriented environment. Working at GA felt like I was part of something very important
Excessive travel has strained work/life balance