Compare GetYourGuide vs Appway BETASee how working at GetYourGuide vs. Appway compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GetYourGuide vs. Appway. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GetYourGuide scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Appway scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Company culture" was the most mentioned Pro at GetYourGuide.
- "Company grows" was the most mentioned Con at GetYourGuide.
I worked at Appway full-time for more than 3 years
Dynamic, minimal politics, good work-life balance, business is doing well CEO is nice and approachable, and coworkers are young and friendly Expert in a niche market
Limited growth & learning, middle-management mostly are not qualified and don’t know what they are doing. Very Zurich-centric and if you are not Swiss German, it might be difficult to get... your messages through. Lack of professional senior managers who knows how to operate and run a company that’s no longer a startup, which has outgrown the founder/CEO. Product is no evolving nearly as fast as necessary, which could be due to the fact that the CEO/founder is the only person in charge / have the say about the product strategy. Pay is average but there is a cap (eg 1-month) on bonus, minimal other benefits and no profit-sharing whatsoever
Advice to Management
Hire some professional, qualified senior managers such as a COO that has experience running a company this size or larger, a product manager who actually knows technology and banking, and a CFO who... actually knows accounting