Compare Gilbert + Tobin vs Herbert Smith Freehills BETASee how working at Gilbert + Tobin vs. Herbert Smith Freehills compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Gilbert + Tobin vs. Herbert Smith Freehills. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Gilbert + Tobin scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Herbert Smith Freehills scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Herbert Smith Freehills.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Herbert Smith Freehills.
I worked at Gilbert + Tobin full-time for more than 3 years
Access to top-tier, interesting work and clients. Work with very talented people who are interested and passionate about their area of expertise.
Like any other law firm, those who are promoted as partners are promoted because they are "rainmakers" and not necessarily because they're good managers. This means you've got some leaders with very... high IQ but very low EQ.