Compare Glassdoor vs Airbnb BETASee how working at Glassdoor vs. Airbnb compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Glassdoor vs. Airbnb. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Glassdoor scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Airbnb scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Glassdoor.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Airbnb.
- Glassdoor had 12 more reviews than Airbnb that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I worked at Airbnb full-time for more than 3 years
· Company Culture and its Core Values · Continuous Learning Opportunities · Flexible Working Policy · Opportunity to work with people from across the world · Secondary Benefits
· Growth Opportunities in Region · Meeting-Heavy Culture · Can be Stressful at Times