Compare Glassdoor vs Sky Betting & Gaming BETASee how working at Glassdoor vs. Sky Betting & Gaming compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Glassdoor vs. Sky Betting & Gaming. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sky Betting & Gaming scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Glassdoor.
- "Sbg" was the most mentioned Pro at Sky Betting & Gaming.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Glassdoor.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Sky Betting & Gaming.
I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year
The people are fun, warm, welcoming, understanding and helpful. Leadership also cares a lot and is constantly engaging with the workforce to make things happen and constantly improve. The company is... keen for people to develop and they always provide support. The product is also fantastic and so insightful. It really helps the jobseeker as well as the employer.
Not many to be honest! Sometimes things can get busy but not all the time. That's any job.
Advice to Management
Keep building on the great culture and keep investing in the products!
I have been working at Sky Betting & Gaming full-time for more than a year
Employee wellbeing (mental and physical) is always 1st priority, really good pay, better benefits than I've ever seen in other places, office environment is just lovely, great work culture, fun... atmosphere especially around big events, I get to work with/learn from incredibly clever people, management is brilliant, encouraged to get involved with charity/community events... Lots more I could mention but those are the main ones I appreciate. Really loving it here.
Can't really think of any. Only thing is it's a huge company so might not suit some people (e.g. if you like to know every person in the company personally).
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you do, putting staff wellbeing first, being transparent, etc.