Compare Glassdoor vs Workday BETASee how working at Glassdoor vs. Workday compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Glassdoor vs. Workday. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Glassdoor scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Workday scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Glassdoor.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Workday.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Glassdoor.
- "Proprietary language" was the most mentioned Con at Workday.
I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year
The people are fun, warm, welcoming, understanding and helpful. Leadership also cares a lot and is constantly engaging with the workforce to make things happen and constantly improve. The company is... keen for people to develop and they always provide support. The product is also fantastic and so insightful. It really helps the jobseeker as well as the employer.
Not many to be honest! Sometimes things can get busy but not all the time. That's any job.
Advice to Management
Keep building on the great culture and keep investing in the products!