Compare Goldman Sachs vs Credit Suisse BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. Credit Suisse compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. Credit Suisse. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Credit Suisse scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Goldman Sachs had 88 more reviews than Credit Suisse that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Goldman Sachs had 687 more reviews than Credit Suisse that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Goldman Sachs for less than a year
Employees are extremely reliable and highly skilled in their respective areas.
Office politics can be somewhat difficult to navigate but nothing different from everywhere else. Contractors are not guaranteed to be made permanent