Compare Goldman Sachs vs Imperial College London BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. Imperial College London compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. Imperial College London. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Imperial College London scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Imperial College London.
- Goldman Sachs had 327 more reviews than Imperial College London that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Imperial College London full-time for more than 3 years
Decent Pay, Good benefits, Nice colleagues, Location
High expectations, high stress environment, demanding
Advice to Management
Create more opportunities for career growth within teams