Compare Goldman Sachs vs Peninsula BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. Peninsula compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. Peninsula. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Peninsula scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Employment law" was the most mentioned Pro at Peninsula.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Peninsula.
I have been working at Goldman Sachs full-time
Learning curve, great colleagues, good compensation
Workload can be a little tough to handle at times
Advice to Management
Spend more time planning thoughtful training for juniors
I have been working at Peninsula full-time for more than 3 years
Really diverse range of work which is expanding my skills all the time and the team really come together to deliver projects in the best possible way. I’ve worked in a lot of places where you’re... tasked with work and deliver that in isolation but I’ve always been working with others here to reach the same goal.
It’s busy. Covid hasn’t affected our team with regards changes but the company are always moving forward so there’s a lot to do. I feel like I have clarity on what I need to deliver though.