Compare Goldman Sachs vs PwC BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- PwC scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
I have been working at Goldman Sachs full-time for more than 3 years
The pay, benefits, the people and culture
Non everything is great. Worklife balance is an issue but when you sign into goldman you know what you are getting yourself into.
Advice to Management