Compare Government of the United Kingdom vs FCA BETASee how working at Government of the United Kingdom vs. FCA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Government of the United Kingdom vs. FCA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Government of the United Kingdom scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- FCA scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- FCA had 124 more reviews than Government of the United Kingdom that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Government of the United Kingdom.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at FCA.
I have been working at Government of the United Kingdom full-time
Great organisation to work for, really provide a lot of training, flexible working and respect a healthy work/life balance.
Sometimes processes can be bureaucratic for the sake of it, just because things haven't been changed over time.