Compare Grant Thornton UK LLP vs Zoom Media BETASee how working at Grant Thornton UK LLP vs. Zoom Media compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Grant Thornton UK LLP vs. Zoom Media. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Grant Thornton UK LLP scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- Zoom Media scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Grant Thornton UK LLP.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Zoom Media.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Grant Thornton UK LLP.
- "No one" was the most mentioned Con at Zoom Media.
I have been working at Grant Thornton UK LLP full-time for more than a year
I feel very privileged to work at GT. The staff are genuinely some of the nicest people out there. The business prioritise staff well being, mental health and diversity very highly. It without a... doubt the most flexible place I have worked - the agile working policy is taken seriously. Even before Covid I was working from home at least twice a week, those with families even more so.
Some of the benefits e.g. paternity/maternity could be better and more in line with big 4. All of the other benefits are good, except there is no car allowance until Director level.
Advice to Management
Review our benefits policies and train the HR team better