Compare Greenpeace vs Fund for the Public Interest BETASee how working at Greenpeace vs. Fund for the Public Interest compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Greenpeace vs. Fund for the Public Interest. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Greenpeace scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Greenpeace.
- "Canvassing" was the most mentioned Pro at Fund for the Public Interest.
- Fund for the Public Interest had 43 more reviews than Greenpeace that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Fund for the Public Interest had 119 more reviews than Greenpeace that mentioned "Canvassing" as a Con.
I worked at Fund for the Public Interest full-time for more than a year
Gained experience in telefundraising and canvassing, feedback and training can be helpful.
Pay, culture and campaigns are bad. Mainly a white, middle class staff that has no idea of let alone commitment to justice. Not radical at all. Toxic. Beware.
Advice to Management
The whole PIN needs a complete system upheaval, otherwise it should be shut down. Respect your employees, sharpen your campaigns, learn about and practice JUSTICE.