Compare Greenpeace vs ICF BETASee how working at Greenpeace vs. ICF compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Greenpeace vs. ICF. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Greenpeace scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- ICF scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- ICF had 27 more reviews than Greenpeace that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Greenpeace.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at ICF.
I have been working at ICF full-time for more than a year
Forward thinking, no drama, positive environment. Any obstacles to getting stuff done are quickly removed.
Not confident that senior staff have the required technical knowledge to support me Expectation to work for at a more senior role, without promotion Sometimes expected to go for work that the team... doesn't have experience in but you do
Advice to Management
Give days off for volunteering