Compare Greggs vs Supermacs BETASee how working at Greggs vs. Supermacs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Greggs vs. Supermacs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Greggs scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Supermacs scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Greggs.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Supermacs.
- Greggs had 53 more reviews than Supermacs that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Greggs full-time for more than 8 years
Weekly pay 25% staff discount 28 day holiday entitlement Fast paced and really easy when you get the hang of it
Short staff Stressful when not enough people to carry out tasks
Advice to Management
Need more staff and more people to employee