Compare Grow Financial vs Wise BETASee how working at Grow Financial vs. Wise compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Grow Financial vs. Wise. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Grow Financial scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Wise scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Grow Financial.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Wise.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Grow Financial.
- "Autonomous teams" was the most mentioned Con at Wise.
I have been working at Grow Financial full-time
Benefits, Competitive Salary & Benefits, Great Work Culture, Team Member Development Opportunities
Limited Room for Growth, Field-Applicable Extreme Volume, 40-hour Limitation
I have been working at Wise full-time for more than 3 years
I always say TransferWise is like a new company every 6 months - we’re scaling so fast. That means new projects, challenges and development opportunities all the time. Despite the chaotic nature of... this your learning will be continued and rapid and if you want to get stuck in it’s a great place to build your career and take steps up the ladder much faster than in a lot of companies. You’re trusted. If you can explain the rationale behind your vision, you can back it up with data and also reflect if you fail - TransferWise will trust and support you to build things how you see fit.
Growing at scale is tiring. Things need to be built from scratch. Many of the tools you’d have had at your finger tips in previous people team roles need building. You can’t tell people to help you... or do what you want them to do, they have to buy in. Although all the above can be seen as pros - you know anything you build has to be meaningful and prove impact and you can shape it how you want - plus it will feel easy anywhere else.