Compare Guardian News & Media vs British Red Cross BETASee how working at Guardian News & Media vs. British Red Cross compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Guardian News & Media vs. British Red Cross. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Guardian News & Media scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- British Red Cross scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Guardian News & Media.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at British Red Cross.
- Guardian News & Media and British Red Cross both have 9 total submitted reviews for "Senior management".
I have been working at Guardian News & Media full-time for more than a year
The engineering department has a really friendly culture with a lot of engineers being open to pair programming. I couldn't think of a better place to be a junior engineer. It's also really relaxed... in most teams with no need to work over-time.
There have been some issues around transgender discrimination from the editorial department, which is really unfortunate.