Compare Guardian News & Media vs The Telegraph BETASee how working at Guardian News & Media vs. The Telegraph compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Guardian News & Media vs. The Telegraph. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Guardian News & Media scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Guardian News & Media.
- "Site gym" was the most mentioned Pro at The Telegraph.
- The Telegraph had 6 more reviews than Guardian News & Media that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
- The Telegraph had 4 more reviews than Guardian News & Media that mentioned "Career progression" as a Con.
I have been working at The Telegraph full-time
Get treated like a grown up and allowed to do the job you’re employed to do. Flexible with remote working when required.
Teams tend to stick with teams so not necessarily the most social place to be.
Advice to Management
Maybe consider more regular pay reviews