Compare Guardian News & Media vs Xaxis BETASee how working at Guardian News & Media vs. Xaxis compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Guardian News & Media vs. Xaxis. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Guardian News & Media scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Xaxis scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Xaxis had 3 more reviews than Guardian News & Media that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Guardian News & Media.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Xaxis.
I have been working at Guardian News & Media full-time for more than a year
The engineering department has a really friendly culture with a lot of engineers being open to pair programming. I couldn't think of a better place to be a junior engineer. It's also really relaxed... in most teams with no need to work over-time.
There have been some issues around transgender discrimination from the editorial department, which is really unfortunate.
I have been working at Xaxis part-time
Close Unit, total teamwork across departments Constantly innovating and letting all staff at any level get involved with innovation Flexible working and really looks out for their employees
Slight disparity between all regions